CivilFEM for Ansys combines the state-of-the art general purpose structural analysis features of Ansys with advanced, dedicated civil engineering capabilities, to address the specific requirements of construction and built enviroment projects such as powerplants, bridges, tunnels, singular buildings and offshore structures.
Completely integrated, CivilFEM enablesall types of advanced analysis supported by Ansys (dynamic, static, linear and non-linear), including specialised modules for Bridges, Advanced Prestressed Concrete and Nuclear Power Plants.
- Industrial buildings, high rise buildings and sport facilities
- Seismic calculations
- Nuclear, wind and thermal power plants
- Off-shore and marine structures
- Bridges (suspension, cable stayed, etc)
- Prestressed and non-linear concrete structures
- Tunnels Foundations (slabs, piles, walls, etc)
- Geological and Soil mechanics problems
- Dams (concrete, earth, etc)
- Cable structures, special buildings, etc.
- Quality control, forensic structural analysis, project modifications
- Advanced Solid Modelling features with Boolean operation, mesh control, error estimation, adaptative mesh, mapped mesh, etc.
- Extensive high quality element library (200 elements)
- Smart load combination
- Prestressed and damped modal analysis
- Robust non linear time history analysis with any combination of nonlinearities
- Non linear construction sequence analysis (Birth and Death of elements and update of the time dependant material properties)
- Real non linear buckling analysis
- Automatic contact surface elements
- Non-linear solid reinforced concrete elements
- Optimization module and parametrization analysis
- Command file input, user programmable features
- Fast solver for any kind of analysis
- Automatic load step for non linear and dynamic analysis