- 22nd February 2024
4:45 pm - 5:45 pm
- 16th May 2024
1:45 pm - 2:45 pm
This training course has been designed for delegates involved with geotechnical design wanting an introduction to modelling excavations and foundations using PLAXIS.
This course is presented by Dr Andrew Mar B.Eng. (Hons.) Ph.D. C.Eng. MICE FGS.
Andrew is Technical Director at CECL Global with over 30 years experience in the numerical modelling of soils and effective use of PLAXIS.
Who Should Attend?
Engineers, managers and researchers within geotechnical engineering looking to improve their numerical modelling skills and understand best practice in how to use PLAXIS effectively.
Classroom Training Option
A classroom-based course is also available at one of our venues if preferred to virtual training.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on ++44 (0) 333 996 9930
- Email us at email@example.com
We can also run this course on a date of your choosing or as a bespoke session. Please let us know if you are interested in this option.
Course Topics Include:
- Excavations and Foundations
- Modelling excavations in PLAXIS
- Workshop: Tied-back excavation using M-C model
- Modelling piles in PLAXIS
- Using Design Approaches in PLAXIS
- Workshop: Tied-back excavation using HS Model