Ansys possesses the unique ability to capture all facets of electronic reliability in a comprehensive workflow that allows for true multiphysics analysis.
Ensure and predict electronics reliability throughout your product development process
The success of every major technology trend — 5G, electrification, autonomous — depends on electronics reliability. Best practices for ensuring and predicting reliability require comprehensive multiphysics simulations including electrical, thermal and mechanical throughout the product development process.
Ansys ensures that you are successful by developing solutions and workflows that overcome today’s biggest simulation challenges:
- Acquiring and managing electronic part and material information
- Extracting detailed geometries from any electrical computer-aided design (ECAD) file
- Performing complex multiphysics analysis
- Predicting time to failure
- Implementing automation and optimisation
» Ansys Sherlock – Reliability Physics Design Process| Brochure
» Brochure: Ansys Capabilities Chart
» Brochure: Ansys Electronics Packages & Capabilities
» Electrification: Simulation Solutions Overview | Ansys Webinar
» Simulation Best Practices for Mechanical Reliability Solutions in Electronics Systems | Ansys Webinar