- 27th September 2022 - 29th September 2022
9:30 am - 11:30 am
- 15th November 2022 - 17th November 2022
8:20 am - 9:20 am
The content presents comprehensive coverage of the DEFORM Integrated Manufacturing Process interface and covers a broad range of applications.
Who Should Attend?
This course is appropriate for attendees with no DEFORM experience, or for those who would like to sharpen their skills or refresh their knowledge.
The course commences at 9:00am and finishes at approximately 5:00pm.
£1575, including lunch and refreshments.
27 – 29 September 2022
15 – 17 November 2022
Online Training Option
An online course is also available as an alternative to classroom-based tuition.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 333 996 9930
- Email us at email@example.com
We can also run this course on a date of your choosing or as a bespoke course. Please let us know if you are interested in this option.
Manchester AreaWhitworth House 28 Charles Street Stockport SK1 3JR
CambridgeChurch Farm Barn 15 High Street Longstanton Cambridge CB24 3BP
Course Topics Include:
- Introduction, DEFORM background and overview
- FEA theory for Metalforming
- Geometry and Symmetry
- Meshing and Remeshing
- Object Data and Controls
- Simulation Controls
- Running Simulations and Multiple Operations
- Post-processing & Results Interpretation
- Coupled Thermal Analysis
- Die Stress + Tool Wear
- Advanced (Fracture, Material Removal, Advanced Movement Controls)
- Q+A (Takes place on the Friday after the course)