PLAXIS is the leading geotechnical engineering simulation software developed specifically for deformation analysis of soils and rock. Renowned for ease of use and accuracy, it will help you optimise your designs more effectively than applying traditional conservative calculation methods.
Geotechnical applications often require advanced constitutive models for the simulation of the non linear, time dependent and anisotropic behaviour of soils and rock. Developed by Bentley Systems, PLAXIS includes geometry creation tools and automated settings to allow geotechnical problems to be analysed efficiently & accurately with the minimum of training. An extensive range of 2D and 3D versions are available, including finite element analysis (FEA), limit equilibrium, dynamics, transient ground water flow and thermal capabilities, to suit your project requirements and budget.
- PLAXIS 2D: Industry leading 2D analysis of deformation and stability in geotechnical engineering and rock mechanics, with Standard, Advanced and Ultimate versions
- PLAXIS 3D: Powerful 3D analysis of deformation and stability in geotechnical engineering and rock mechanics, with Standard, Advanced and Ultimate versions
- PLAXIS LE: Extensive 2D or 3D limit equilibrium slope stability analysis with related unsaturated seepage groundwater flow estimation or stress analysis.
- PLAXIS 2D WorkSuite: Combined finite element and limit equilibrium 2D package that includes specialized functionality for vibration, groundwater, and heat flow analysis.
- PLAXIS 3D WorkSuite: Combined finite element and limit equilibrium 3D package that includes specialized functionality for vibration and groundwater analysis.
- PLAXIS Designer: Geotechnical model builder to reduce time for design and analysis using engineered earth structures, construction, topology, borehole, and water data.
- PLAXIS Monopile Designer: Unique design tool for monopile foundations to reduce wind farm costs.
You can access PLAXIS software in many ways to suit your project requirements and budget:
- Perpetual Licenses
- Bentley Practitioner Licenses
- Cloud Subscription Services (CSS)
These options give you the flexibility to either make a long term investment in PLAXIS, try the software for 12 months with complementary training and mentoring, or purchase short-term capability for limited-duration projects and peak workload situations on a pay-as-you-go basis. In all cases, the licenses include our technical support services and the latest software versions. Which Option is Best for You? This depends entirely on your circumstances. Contact our PLAXIS sales team now to match the product range and license choices against your technical requirements, project durations and budgets.
Bentley Practitioner Licenses
Pair practitioner-named software licenses with expert services to ensure you are getting the most value from your software investment. Benefits include:
Training Tailored to Individual Needs: Choose from customized instruction to on-demand learning and mentoring.
Accelerate Workflows: Boost design, analysis, and modeling skills team-wide while reducing rework.
Affordable Lower Upfront Costs: plus access to expert training ensures a faster return on investment.
We recognise infrastructure professionals are constantly seeking ways to work more efficiently by improving their knowledge and increasing their productivity. A Virtuoso Subscription is included with your software purchase, providing access to:
- Online Live Workshops
- OnDemand Training
- Quick Tutorials
- Expert Advice
- All of Bentley’s Virtual Events
Each license includes a number of Virtuosity Keys or tokens which can be used to help pay for the expert services and training you need to take your project to the next level. The number of Keys received with each subscription varies based on the software purchased. Further Keys can be purchased separately. Keys provide add-on value to subscribers with exclusive rights to the tailored training materials built specifically to help you work more efficiently. Choose from tailor-made training, on-demand learning, and mentoring services to build the support program needed for your engineers and designers. Expert services will help improve your design, analysis, and modeling skills to help increase productivity and reduce time away from project work.
To learn more about how PLAXIS software can help your geotechnical design processes, please enter your details below:
» Brochure: Bentley’s Geotechnical Engineering Applications – Construction eBook
» Brochure: Bentley’s Geotechnical Engineering Applications – Digital Workflows eBook
» Brochure: Bentley’s Geotechnical Engineering Applications – Roads & Highways eBook
» Brochure: PLAXIS 2D Product Matrix
» Brochure: PLAXIS 3D Product Matrix
» Demo Video: Plaxis 3D Dynamic Analysis Capability – Pile Driving
» Demo Video: PLAXIS 3D Modelling for Dams and Embankments
» Demo Video: PLAXIS 3D Modelling of Foundations and Excavations
» Demo Video: PLAXIS 3D Modelling of Tunnels and Underground Structures
» On Demand Webinar Series: Top Efficiency Tips to Solve your Common Problems
» On Demand Webinar: Advance Geotechnical Analysis with PLAXIS
» On Demand Webinar: Conquer Geotechnical Projects with Confidence
» On Demand Webinar: From Structural to Geotechnical. Deep Foundations Analysis in PLAXIS 3D from a STAAD.Pro Model
» On Demand Webinar: Geotechnical Engineering for Embankments
» On Demand Webinar: What’s New in PLAXIS?