Webinar: Solutions to Common Simulation Problems
- 31st July 2019
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Simulation software is utilised more and more to help reduce a project time to market.
In this webinar, we will discuss solutions to the most common simulation issues that users encounter in an injection moulding simulation. This webinar will focus on why the discrepancies between simulation and reality occurs in pressure & clamp tonnage prediction, max shear rate readings, and key factors in modelling, material, & process set up that can affect warpage results.
Webinar starts at 19:30 BST
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
What Attendees Will Learn?
- Why simulation pressure & clamp tonnage can vary from reality
- Shear rate with 3D meshing
- Better visualization of fibre orientation in Moldex3D
- Key factors to warpage prediction