Simulation World | Ansys Seminar
- 10th June 2020 - 11th June 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Simulation World is a free online event designed to inspire and educate executives, engineers, R&D and manufacturing professionals about the transformative powers of engineering simulation and Ansys.
Date: Wednesday, June 10 – Thursday, June 11, 2020.
Engage in a full and exhilarating experience including inspirational keynotes from change-making leaders, thought-provoking breakout sessions and expert, hands-on real-time Ansys guidance at the Ask the Experts Bar.
Explore live chat rooms for spontaneous group discussions and engage in numerous opportunities to network with like-minded professionals.
Take advantage of the Partner Pavilion to gain insight from highlighted tech partners that are bridging the digital divide.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register to attend live on Wednesday, June 10 – Thursday, June 11, 2020.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at email@example.com
Please Note: This event is free to attend, but registration is essential. Further details will be emailed to you once registered.
Can’t make the live event date? No worries! Simply register for the event and we will send you the replay link after the event.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
Whether you are new to simulation and computer-aided engineering (CAE) or an experienced user, you will learn something new at Simulation World.
This free online event will educate you about the future of simulation — spanning Ansys products, services, and solutions — and help you develop the skills to design, deploy and operate simulation-driven infrastructures and applications.
Sessions will be delivered by Ansys subject matter experts, our valued partners and customers.
- Discover insights from industry experts and thought leaders around such hot topics as 5G, autonomous, electrification, digital transformation, the Industrial Internet of Things and more!
- Hear amazing stories from Ansys customers who have used simulation to transform R&D and speed new product development and innovations to market.
- Visit virtual exhibition booths to learn about the latest technologies and best practices.
The full agenda will be available shortly.