Simulation Best Practices for Thermal Electronics Reliability | Ansys Webinar
- 12th May 2021
1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
45 Minutes including Q&A session
- How do I meet urgent market demands faster than my competition AND be confident that my product is reliable?
- How does simulation save me money and expedite the design cycle?
- What are the current drivers of electronics reliability?
- What kinds of analysis and testing can I perform using simulation software?
This 45-minute webinar will use Ansys solutions to answer these questions and help improve thermal electronics reliability.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
- Using Ansys Solutions to help improve Electronics Reliability
- Electronics Reliability Engineering Challenges
- Importance of Thermal Reliability in Electronics
- Thermal Reliability Solutions:
- Chip Thermal Reliability
- Package thermal Reliability
- PCB Thermal Reliability
- Electronics System Thermal Reliability
- Enabling Features:
- Dynamic Thermal Management
- Network Modelling
- Comprehensive Multiphysics
- Q&A Session (questions will be typed in by attendees during the event)