- 3rd February 2022
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
3 February 2022
11 AM EST / 4 PM GMT / 9:30 PM IST
New in Ansys 2022 R1, we connect our market leading Ansys Granta MI™ and Ansys Selector solutions to all Ansys Electromagnetic simulation solvers. To bring simulation-ready data dedicated to low and high frequency applications, along with the capability of managing your company’s own valuable electromagnetic material data and test results.
Our webinar outlines the product features of how Ansys Electronics Desktop and Granta work in tandem – with examples of PCB laminate and magnetic material selection, and PCB test data management.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential. If you are unable to attend the webinar, please register to receive a copy of the recording when it becomes available.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
What Attendees Will Learn
- Introduction to core Ansys Granta and AEDT products
- What Granta Material Intelligence offers users of AEDT: direct integration, 7,200+ curated EM material records, managing your company’s material data
- Demonstrate using Granta tools for PCB and magnet material selection, for example, in HFSS and Maxwell
- How to use Granta tools for PCB test data management