Ansys 2021 R2: Geometry Modeling Update | Ansys Webinar
- 9th September 2021
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
9 September 2021
11 AM EST / 4 PM BST / 8:30 PM IST
This webinar illustrates how geometry modeling updates in Ansys 2021 R2 will help you quickly prepare models for simulation, leverage core Ansys SpaceClaim improvements for sheet metal and reverse engineering and understand how Ansys Discovery can be utilised for various use cases.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential. If you are unable to attend the webinar, please register to receive a copy of the recording when it becomes available.
- Understand how Ansys Workbench connectivity empowers analysts to perform geometry preparation for simulation in Discovery, including materials selections and upfront simulation, with seamless transfer to Ansys Mechanical and Ansys Fluent.
- Explore connected geometry workflow: Associative CAD interfaces, history tracking and a constraint-based sketching automates Discovery’s modeling operations and provides a seamless workflow from CAD to any other Workbench connected app.
- Learn about SpaceClaim’s core improvements: Improved check geometry tools, shrinkwrap enhancements, new sketch constraints and sheet metal functionality.