We are dedicated to providing software, training, consulting and technical support to the highest level of professionalism and integrity. All our activities are undertaken within a clear, concise and well defined Quality Management System externally accredited to ISO 9001 since 1993 and currently rated at the latest ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Integral to our accreditation and monitoring is a system of rigorous and regular internal and external audits to ensure our on-going compliance. Feedback is regularly solicited from clients & delegates and technical support is logged & reviewed.
We operate an “open door policy” for all stakeholders – our customers, our employees and our suppliers – to view our quality processes and procedures. Please contact our Quality Manager to discuss any quality related matters or view our certificates.
We recognise the importance of environmental protection and are committed to operating our business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements. Within our Environmental policy, we:
- Assess and regularly re-assessing objectives & targets relating to improvements to our environmental activities
- Train our employees in environmental issues
- Minimise material and energy wastage
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Look to recommend environmental solutions to our clients through our use of advanced engineering analysis