Whitworth House, 28 Charles Street
- 11th October 2018 - 12th October 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The primary goal of this course is to cover the basics of working in the ANSYS CFX software environment.
All course material is designed to make users of ANSYS CFX comfortable for calculating broad range of real-world CFD problems from start to finish. Users will have hands-on time to work through the entire simulation process, and learn about the range of physical models available along with the strengths and weaknesses of each option.
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, and managers with no prior experience of ANSYS CFX.
A background (or basic understanding) of fluid mechanics is recommended for any attendees on this course.
The course commences at 9:00am and finishes at approximately 5:00pm.
£790, including lunch and refreshments.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Topics Include:
- Introduction to ANSYS Workbench
- Introduction to CFD Methodology & CFX
- Domains, Boundary Conditions and Sources
- Solver Settings and Output File
- Domain Interfaces & Moving Zones
- Heat Transfer
- Transient Flows
- Best Practice Guide
- Additional Variables (AVs), CFX Expression Language (CEL) & CFX Command Language (CCL)