Good design starts with identifying the relationship between performance and design variables. In most cases, there will be a number of “optimal” designs to choose from, depending on the parameters and objectives of the product. Understand the relationships between these parameters and how their influence on the overall design is crucial for any product or manufacturing engineer.
Using optimisation algorithms and multi-objective searches, ANSYS DesignXplorer software offers several ways to investigate such response surfaces and parameter sensitivities, allowing the engineer to conduct a thorough design and robust optimisation exercise. This recorded webinar shows how product designs can be optimised, including topics on:
- Why optimisation matters?
- Available tools for Design and Robust Optimisation
- ANSYS DesignXplorer Capabilities
- Applications in FEA & CFD
- Modelling What-If Scenarios
- Conducting Sensitivity Analysis
- Basic Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Working with Response Surfaces