Seminar & Workshop: ANSYS SpaceClaim for Additive Manufacturing
- 15th November 2017
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Please join ANSYS for a free half-day seminar and workshop to learn how ANSYS SpaceClaim can be used to tackle the most challenging geometries for additive manufacturing. You’ll learn the basics of using ANSYS SpaceClaim to rapidly create and modify 3D geometry, to fixing STLs for 3D printing.
What to expect?
- Working directly with STL files to shell, scale and split models
- Automated verification of STL data
- Combine STL models with CAD models and other STL models
- Generating Lattice Structures for lightweight design
- Taking topology optimised designs and reverse engineer them
The course commences at 1:30pm and finishes at approximately 3:30pm.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Northamptonshire County Cricket Club is located near Abington Park, to the northeast of Northampton.
Northamptonshire Country Cricket Club The County Ground Abington Avenue Northampton NN1 4PRt: 01604 514455
- 13:30 – 14:00: Additive Manufacturing with ANSYS SpaceClaim
- 14:00 – 14:15: Break
- 14:15 – 15:30: Get “Hands-On” with a simulation test drive session