Seminar & Workshop: ANSYS Engineering Simulation Test-Drives (Darlington)
Northern Echo Arena, Neasham Road
- 12th July 2017
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Discover ANSYS software and its role in enabling Simulation Driven Product Development
Please join us for a free morning seminar and workshop comprising a short presentation on the capabilities of the ANSYS simulation tools followed by an optional hands-on session using ANSYS software. Attendees wishing to take a “test-drive” will, with the assistance of ANSYS technical staff, be guided through their choice of simulation tutorials selecting from:
- Stress/Thermal FEA
- CFD for Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer
- Fluid Structural Interaction
Registration starts at 9:30am with optional workshops finishing at approximately 3:30pm.
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes to achieve cost, quality and time objectives and increase innovation throughout the product life cycle.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Venue: Darlington Mowden Park RFC
The Darlington Mowden Park RFC is located on the outskirts of Darlington, just off the A66. The venue is a 5 minute drive from Darlington train station and the town centre. Darlington Mowden Park RFC Darlington Mowden Park Nothern Echo Arena Neasham Road Darlington DL2 1DL t: 01325 350267 pitchero.com
Registration commences at 9:30am with complimentary refreshments before a 10:00am start:
- Welcome & Introduction
- Introduction to Engineering Simulation with the ANSYS Workbench Platform
- Live Demonstration – Simulation in Action
- Get “Hands-On” with a simulation test-drive session 1
- Lunch (12:30pm – 1:30pm)
- Get “Hands-On” with a simulation test-drive session 2 (optional) (1:30pm -3:30pm)