Webinar: Introduction to ANSYS Additive Print – Rapid Simulation for Metals
- 21st February 2018
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The new ANSYS Additive Print tool eliminates the guesswork and hours of wasted time from the additive manufacturing (AM) process. This easy-to-use, powerful stand-alone solution is essential for AM operators and designers who need to build parts right the first time.
Attend this webinar to learn how you can become more productive in your metal additive manufacturing process in just 1-2 days with Additive Print, which gives you the ability to predict:
- The final shape of the printed part.
- Layer-by-layer distortion and stress.
- Optimal support structures.
- Potential blade crash.
Why use ANSYS Additive Print?
- Reduce physical trial-and-error experiments.
- Mitigate uncertainty.
- Design geometries for more accurate printing.
- Accelerate production.
- Gain confidence in prices quoted to customers.
- Reduce build failures for laser powder bed fusion.
Webinar starts at 4:00pm
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
You May Also be Interested In …
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
See firsthand how Additive Print can easily autocorrect the STL files to account for unwanted distortions and print the required shape that is up to your specifications, eliminating trial and error.