Workshop: DEFORM V11 Interface Transition Workshop
Whitworth House, 28 Charles Street
- 13th November 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This free workshop will take place the morning after the DEFORM user group meeting. The aim of the workshop is to help existing commercial DEFORM users that have still yet to transition to the V11 Multiple Operation (MO) Interface to understand this new approach to modelling. The V11 interface allows interactive and batch scheduling of simulation operations with editing – allowing addition, manipulation and reordering of operations.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to reserve your free place:
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at email@example.com
The workshop will be delivered by Jim Miller from SFTC.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of new features in DEFORM Version 11 Interface
- Discussion of the current state of transition and future interface developments
- Multiple Operation model setup
- Batch post processing and report generation.
- User Templates
Refreshments and registration from 9am and the workshop will finish at 12 for lunch (provided)