ANSYS Training Subscriptions
Engineers with thorough training will be far more successful. ANSYS is now offering unlimited on-line and classroom based teaching through annual subscriptions that are cost effective for engineers with a range of training requirements.
Once subscribed, you will be able to select any class offered and take as many training classes as you wish for a period of 12 months. This includes over 50 classes in all disciplines such as structural analysis, computational fluid dynamics and electromagnetics simulation.
Benefits of Subscription
- A training subscription fulfills your learning and development needs now and in the future.
- You will be able to access the training resources you need to tackle current projects and have the confidence that as your projects develop into more complex or new disciplines you will be able to acquire and deploy the skills as you need them.
- Subscribing is cost effective for those with a range of training requirements. Once subscribed you’re free to register for any ANSYS public course, any discipline, in a live or a virtual classroom. The ease of use, flexibility and your productivity gains will quickly ensure a return on your simulation investment.
- Named User subscription provides training for a single individual for a period of one year. The subscription is not transferable.
- Enterprise subscription provides training for up to 500 employees at a single customer for a period of one year.
ANSYS Learning Hub
As part of your subscription, you will gain access to the ANSYS Learning Hub, which provides 24/7 access to learning in bite-size pieces with annual subscriptions. It includes self paced training content, collaborative learning rooms, live and virtual classes.
Live classroom courses are taught in person by a subject matter expert who is knowledgeable and experienced with the product discipline as well as any of the other ANSYS products that might be required for the analysis workflow.
The courses are held worldwide at an ANSYS office or at another convenient regional location.
Please contact us to discuss your ANSYS training requirements. We can help you put together a training plan including the appropriate classroom courses with dates and venues.