ANSYS Mechanical – Material Nonlinearities
ANSYS Mechanical is an intuitive mechanical analysis tool that offers a rich library of nonlinear material options to simulate many different advanced nonlinear behaviors related to material. Among these options include the Chaboche advanced metal plasticity model, ANAND viscoplasticity, many creep options, prony series viscoelasticity, hyperelasticity and other advanced materials. APDL can be ultilized to access options not directly available within Engineering Data such as Bergstrom-Boyce rate dependent behavior, anisotropic hyperelasticity and Mullin’s effect. Curve fitting tools are also available for converting experimental test data into meaningful parameters for metal plasticity (Chaboche), hyperelasticity and viscoelasticity options.
- A technical education and background but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the ANSYS Mechanical Basic Structural Nonlinearities course is required.
- Students need a working knowledge of the procedures for performing a basic nonlinear static structural analysis in the Mechanical Environment.
- General familiarity with the Workbench Project Page, Engineering Data and the Mechanical Interface is assumed.
Contact us for further details.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at email@example.com
This training course teaches students how to effectively use ANSYS Mechanical to analyse structural problems involving nonlinear materials.
Course Topics Include:
- Advanced Metal Plasticity
- Advanced Material Options
- Mullins effect
- Anisotropic Hyperelasticity
- Shape Memory Alloy
Each course chapter is followed by “hands-on” workshops and exercises.
Whitworth House, 28 Charles St