ANSYS LS-DYNA is required for the analysis of problems involving contact, large deformation, nonlinear materials, transient response, and/or problems requiring explicit solutions. This course is designed for new users who want to become proficient with ANSYS LS-DYNA in ANSYS Workbench. You will focus on learning core-modeling skills in this comprehensive, hands-on course.
- A basic knowledge of dynamics and strength of materials (material modeling) is highly recommended.
- Knowledge of the physics of transient dynamic events is also recommended.
- A basic knowledge of ANSYS Mechanical in Workbench is advantageous but not required.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at email@example.com
Course Topics Include:
- Part definitions
- Material definitions
- BDs, Loading, and Rigid bodies
- Solution and simulation controls
- Post processing
- Explicit-to-Implicit sequential solutions
- Implicit-to-explicit sequential solutions
- ANSYS LS-DYNA drop test module
Each course chapter is followed by “hands-on” workshops and exercises
Whitworth House, 28 Charles St