ANSYS Icepak provides flow and thermal management solutions for many types of electronic design applications. The primary goal of this course is to cover the basics of working in the ANSYS Icepak user environment. Students will be introduced to the world of electronics thermal modelling through a combination of lectures, workshops and examples/demonstrations. The lectures and examples/demos are covered during the online sessions while the workshops are to be completed independently between online sessions. The online sessions include ample Q & A time to discuss questions, comments and feedback related to the workshops and ANSYS Icepak modelling in general.
A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
Contact us for further details.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at email@example.com
Course Topics Include:
- Introduction and Icepak Overview
- Interface and Modeling Basics
- Model Building using Icepak Primitives – Part 1
- Meshing – Conformal Meshing
- Solving – Solver Setup
- Model Building using Icepak Primitives – Part 2
- Icepak Import Options
- Meshing – Non-conformal Meshing
- Physics and Transient Simulation
- Using Macros in Icepak
- MCAD to ANSYS Icepak using ANSYS SpaceClaim
- Introduction to ANSYS Workbench and ANSYS SpaceClaim
- Meshing – Multi-level Meshing
- Parametrics and Optimisation
- Tips and Tricks
Whitworth House, 28 Charles St