The ANSYS DesignModeler training course will teach users how to create and modify their geometry in preparation for their analysis in ANSYS Workbench, this course is intended for both FEA and CFD users. Students who attend this course will learn how to:
- Navigate within the graphical user interface
- Create, modify and/or cleanup their geometry in preparation for their analyses
- Generate 2-D sketches and convert them into 2-D or 3-D models
- Modify 2-D and 3-D geometry
- Import existing CAD geometry into ANSYS DesignModeler
- Create line bodies and their cross sections in preparation for FE beam analysis
- Create surface bodies in preparation for FE shell analysis
- Model assemblies
- Utilise parameters
A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
Contact us for further details.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Topics Include:
- Basics of DesignModeler
- Geometry Modeling
- Geometry Cleanup & Repair
- Geometry Modeling for CFD / FEA (Beam and Shell Modelling)
- Introduction to Advanced Topics
Each course chapter is followed by “hands-on” workshops and exercises.
Whitworth House, 28 Charles St