ANSYS Mechanical – Advanced Connections
This course will enable you to achieve and understand simulation analysis with contact, giving you knowledge for preprocessing full solution and post-processing.
- A technical education and background but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the ANSYS Mechanical Basic Structural Nonlinearities course is required.
- Students need a working knowledge of the procedures for performing a basic nonlinear static structural analysis in the Mechanical Environment.
- General familiarity with the Workbench Project Page, Engineering Data and the Mechanical Interface is assumed.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This training course teaches students how to effectively use ANSYS Mechanical to utilize advanced features related to connection technology.
Course Topics Include:
- Interface Treatment
- Accessing advanced features via APDL
- Bolt pretension technology
- Gasket Technology
- Joint Technology
- Advanced Diagnostics
Each course chapter is followed by “hands-on” workshops and exercises.
Whitworth House, 28 Charles St