Mold Flow Results Interpretation
Injection moulding simulation is a powerful tool to reduce costly delays due to out-of-specification parts. Too often simulation is just a ‘tick box’ exercise and issues still arise in production. This course is designed to address these issues, enabling you to:
- Better understand results plots and assess model quality
- Identify and eliminate flow defects
- Compare deflection results against design tolerances
- Understand how to improve part quality and minimise costs
Who Should Attend?
Aimed at plastic part designers, toolmakers and production engineers, this course is ideal for anyone involved in reviewing flow simulation results. No software experience is necessary and the lessons can be applied to Autodesk Moldflow, Moldex3D, Sigmasoft, SOLIDWORKS Plastics, Visi and Simpoe simulations.
The course commences at 9:00am and finishes at approximately 5:00pm.
Dates, Location & Course Fee
Please contact us for details. We can organise a suitable date and location to suit your requirements, including on-site.
Registration / Further Information
Please contact us to discuss if this course is suitable for your requirements. Simply:
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analysis Objectives
- Model Development
- Mesh Types & Model Quality
- Filling Behaviour
- Part Defects
- Pressure / Clamp Force
- Sink Marks / Weld lines
- Material Data Sources
- Shrinkage Behaviour
- Runner Systems
- Gate Design
- Mould Cooling
- Warpage Calculation Methods
- Causes of Warpage
- Warpage Measurement
- Best Practice Summary
- Moldflow / Simulation Checklist