Ansys medini analyze for Cybersecurity implements key security analysis methods (TOE modelling, Attack Trees, Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment (TARA), Vulnerability Analysis , etc.) in one integrated tool.
Cybersecurity Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment
By identifying every possible means of cyberattack — and estimating both their impact and their feasibility — Ansys medini analyze protects against damaging threats. This model-based, integrated tool provides end-to-end traceability, along with powerful collaboration, task management and reporting capabilities.
Ansys medini analyze for Cybersecurity is a model-based security analysis tool supporting analysis context establishment, asset identification, threat identification, attack trees, vulnerability analysis, and threat assessment and treatment of security-critical electrical and electronic (E/E) and software-controlled systems. It supports the efficient and consistent execution of security-related activities that are described in applicable standards like SAE J3061, HEAVENS and ISO 21434.
- Cybersecurity Threat Analysis and Design
- Model-based, Integrated Tools
- Capture and Manage Cybersecurity Requirements
- Vulnerability Analysis
Across the entire electronics architecture, Ansys medini analyze for Cybersecurity carries out a system-oriented cybersecurity analysis strategy to quickly identify vulnerabilities and design weaknesses, and address them to mitigate any real-world threats.
- Identify System Assets and Their Security Attributes
- Estimate the Feasibility of a Threat
- Systematically Identify and Manage Exploitable Vulnerabilities
- Associate Risk with Each Threat
- End-to End Traceability
- Understand the Impact of a Potential Attack and Associated Threats
- Plan and Execute Appropriate Cybersecurity Measures