ANSYS SpaceClaim enables you to easily create concepts and prepare designs for digital prototyping, analysis and manufacturing, including 3D printing. It is a highly cost-effective solution for efficient simulation-driven product design, optimisation and STL preparation.
Throughout a lean product development cycle, ANSYS SpaceClaim makes it possible for engineers and industrial designers to easily explore their ideas and solve problems in 3D, reuse and quickly edit concept models from any CAD system, assist with project bids by improved communication and simplify models for analysis in a fraction of the time it used to take with traditional CAD.
ANSYS SpaceClaim can be configured for specific requirements, including:
- CAD Translators for all popular formats. Details >>
- Algoryx Momentum for multi-body motion simulation, powered by Algoryx technology. Details >>
- Keyshot to create photorealistic images of models. Details >>
- STL Prep for 3D Printing for quick and effective faceted geometry clean-up within reverse engineering & 3D printing applications. Details >>
ANSYS SpaceClaim has been developed specifically to enable any engineer to quickly and efficiently model in 3D with the minimum of training. Key capabilities include:
- Full part and assembly modelling
- Detailed drawings included full 2D/3D GD&T
- Photorealistic rendering with Keyshot
- Open/edit files from neutral and native CAD systems
- Complete help guide and tutorials to help you get started
ANSYS SpaceClaim offers intuitive tools for reverse engineering. With SpaceClaim, STL files and solids can be easily altered to recreate perfect models for parts and fixtures. Users can even start with 2D models. Imperfect data from worn components or a dirty scan can be quickly corrected.
Whether you are machining a part with a CNC router, fabricating a piece of sheet metal or 3D printing a prototype, ANSYS SpaceClaim helps you increase productivity and complete CAD/CAM projects more smoothly due to a very short learning curve and ease of use.
ANSYS SpaceClaim and the optional STL Prep module provide a comprehensive toolkit to save time repairing and preparing models for 3D printing.
- Repair models from problems you typically run into during the printing process
- Create and modify CAD files
- Save and export STL
- Work directly with STL files to shell, scale, and split models
- Combine STL models with other STL models or solids
- Automate verification and repair of STL, including intersections, watertightness, misaligned normals and co-incident triangles
- Manipulate solids to:
- Shell models to minimise waste
- Scale models
- Split models for better printing, adding pins, lips, mortise, or joints as needed
|Converting STL to Solid >>|
The Discovery product bundles are available with annual subscriptions to offer the greatest flexibility and best value.