ANSYS Discovery AIM is a complete simulation tool for design engineers. Competitively priced, it offers best-in class integrated single discipline and multiphysics solutions to rapidly evaluate product design performance with confidence.
ANSYS AIM makes the multiple physics simulation capabilities frequently required by design engineers accessible. Whether the analysis includes structures, fluids, thermal properties or electromagnetics, the single or multiphysics simulation is undertaken within the same single-window design, reducing training, deployment and running costs.
For easy multiphysics simulation within design engineering, ANSYS AIM includes the following key features:
- Integrated Geometry Modelling
- Guided Simulation Process
- Superior CAD Interfaces and Robust Meshing
- Integrated Multiphysics Simulation
- Accurate and Robust Solvers for:
- Fluid Flow
- Stress, Vibration and Durability Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Electric Simulation
- Polymer Extrusion
- Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Post-processing and Visualization
- Automation and Customization
- Powerful Expression Language
- Powerful and Scaleable High-Performance Computing
- Integrated Material Library
- Design Exploration and Optimisation
|ANSYS AIM Integration with ANSYS FLUENT >>||ANSYS AIM for Non-linear Contact Simulation – Snap Fit Example >>||ANSYS AIM for Electromagnetics Simulation >>|
The Discovery product bundles are available with annual subscriptions to offer the greatest flexibility and best value.
In ANSYS 19, Discovery AIM is full of enhancements making it easier and faster to simulate real world conditions.