Ansys Discovery products for 3-D Design enable CAD modelling and simulation for all design engineers. Since demands on today’s design engineers to build optimised, lighter and smarter products are greater than ever, using appropriate design tools is critical.
The ANSYS 3-D Design family accelerates product development and brings innovations to market faster and more affordably.
Explore ideas, iterate and innovate with unprecedented speed early in your design process with Ansys 3D design software. Delve deeper into design details, refine concepts and perform multiple physics simulations — backed by Ansys solvers — to better account for real-world behaviours.
Create market-leading products that set you apart from the competition by exploring a larger design space.
Simulation for Design Engineers
Ansys Discovery is the first simulation-driven design tool to combine instant physics simulation, proven Ansys high-fidelity simulation and interactive geometry modelling in a single user experience. Leveraging the all-new Discovery early in your product design processes will drive substantial gains in engineering productivity, spur innovation and increase your product’s overall performance.
Answer critical design questions earlier, without waiting days or weeks for traditional simulation results.
- Quickly prepare models for simulation or create design variations for study
- Rapidly explore multiple design concepts with real-time interactive simulation
- Refine insights with high-fidelity simulation and additional conditions
Upfront simulation has been proven to boost ROI across your organization by:
- Decreasing engineering labour and physical prototyping costs
- Slashing prototyping and testing costs
- Minimizing engineering change orders and maximizing your design alternatives and ideation
Throughout a lean product development cycle, ANSYS Discovery SpaceClaim makes it possible for engineers and industrial designers to easily explore their ideas and solve problems in 3D, reuse and quickly edit concept models from any CAD system, assist with project bids by improved communication and simplify models for analysis in a fraction of the time it used to take with traditional CAD.
ANSYS SpaceClaim can also be configured for specific requirements, including:
- CAD Translators for all popular formats. Details >>
- Algoryx Momentum for multi-body motion simulation, powered by Algoryx technology. Details >>
- Keyshot to create photorealistic images of models. Details >>
- STL Prep for 3D Printing for quick and effective faceted geometry clean-up within reverse engineering & 3D printing applications. Details >>
Leveraging the all-new Ansys Discovery product early in your product design processes will drive substantial gains in engineering productivity, spur innovation and increase your product’s overall performance.
Ansys Discovery Benefit Assessment
Provide a few data points about your organization and product development process, and we’ll calculate the value-add Ansys Discovery design software will contribute to your company.