ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans the entire range of physics, accurately simulating the structural, fluid, thermal and electromagnetic performance of any product or process.
Wilde Analysis has been an ANSYS channel partner since 2000 and have used the software for consulting for over 30 years. Our combined software, training and consulting solutions enable you to incorporate simulation within your design and development processes efficiently, with expert support and mentoring from our experienced and friendly technical services team.
ANSYS enables you to predict with confidence that your products will thrive in the real world. Industry leaders use ANSYS to create complete virtual prototypes of complex products and systems – comprised of mechanical, electronics and embedded software components – which incorporate all the physical phenomena that exist in real-world environments.
ANSYS 2019 R2 delivers the speed, agility and accessibility that engineers — at all levels of expertise —can leverage to develop and deliver next-generation products.
|ANSYS for 3D Design|
Explore designs further with ANSYS Discovery, incorporate rapid CAD modelling with Discovery SpaceClaim
- Discovery Live continues to streamline and automate simulation with the addition of electrical conduction simulation, coupled multiphysics and instant validation, and resurfacing of topology optimisation results.
- A new sharing tab is now included within Discovery AIM for creating and visualising shared topology for the purposes of conformal meshing
- New features in Discovery SpaceClaim include simulation model preparation with shared topology, an updated import and export support for the latest file formats. Also introducing a new SpaceClaim XL add-in to view, interact and make modifications to large assemblies.
ANSYS Discovery SpaceClaim R2 Product Update Webinar >> ANSYS Discovery Live & Discovery AIM R2 Product Update Webinar >>
ANSYS Additive Prep makes orienting parts and creating advanced support structures easy. ANSYS Workbench Additive has been enhanced with the addition of symmetry for faster solution times on mirrored or repeating geometry. ANSYS Additive Print has an improved workflow and can better handle STL files for both part and support geometries. Learn More:
Solve structural engineering problems and make better, faster design decisions:
- Instant search and launch tool to enhance productivity and ease of use.
- Granta Materials Data for simulation newly available directly from Mechanical via the new materials selection tool.
- Level set, a topology optimisation methodology tool has been added.
- Advanced meshing features allow for the creation of high-quality hex mesh on even complex geometries, along with a new technique to connect shell models.
ANSYS Mechanical R2 Product Update Webinar >> ANSYS Mechanical R2 User Interface Webinar >> Meshing in ANSYS Mechanical R2 Webinar >>
Successfully simulate fluid behaviour, including complex interactions between multiple physics, to optimise your products and processes before prototyping.
- Now includes a task-based, fault-tolerant workflow to reduce the time of analysis.
- Watertight geometry with new workflow which uses a ‘wrapper’ – a layer of mesh to cover up surface imperfections in the geometry.
Experience new simulation capabilities for the design of 5G, autonomous and electrification technology with unprecedented design insight and analysis capability, including:
- ANSYS HFSS SBR+ and accelerated Doppler processing for the design and analysis of radars used in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and other near-field radar systems.
- ANSYS HFSS new TAU flex meshing capability — patent-pending meshing technology for faster, more reliable initial mesh generation.
- ANSYS HFSS fast mode — automated setup to obtain design trend information in the fastest possible manner.
- RF desense — efficient new workflow for comprehensive desense analysis of wireless products.
- 3D component models — a library of HFSS 3D component models (a cooperative effort between ANSYS and Modelithics) that provides simulation-ready building blocks for 5G and wireless communication systems design.
- ANSYS Cloud — easy access to high-performance computing (HPC) through ANSYS Cloud directly from the ANSYS Electronics Desktop.
Embedded within ANSYS Mechanical, Granta Materials Data for Simulation offers easy access to the material property data required for structural analysis. Also featuring ANSYS DEC Selector, for materials selection enables optimisation of both materials and design. Learn More:
As the digital and physical worlds become one, products are growing in complexity. Companies are facing unrelenting pressure to innovate, lower cycle times and reduce costs, while also increasing quality and eliminating risk. Simulation is becoming ‘pervasive’ within the entire engineering enterprise from Digital Exploration to Digital Prototyping to Digital Twins. ANSYS gives you the tools to tackle the complexities of designing, manufacturing and maintaining your products and processes. You can expand your simulation activities throughout your product lifecycle, from design validation to exploring the “what ifs” of your products, facilitating innovation, lowering development and operational costs and improving time to market.
ANSYS software enables you to create a digital twin of your products. A digital twin is a real-time, virtual copy of an actual operating machine that provides insight into individual product performance and maintenance. Sensors on the machine relay data, such as temperature, pressure, flow rate, voltage and loading, to the digital twin, and the twin evolves in step with the machines working environment. The digital twin can predict conditions long before they happen, so you can monitor the twin and replace a distressed component, or take other corrective actions, during scheduled downtime rather than making an untimely shutdown. You can also use the collected data to improve the design of next-generation products.
ANSYS provides simulation solutions for all physics types within the ANSYS Workbench platform. You can invest in the appropriate single or multi-physics solutions associated with your products and processes to create ‘virtual prototypes’.
» Brochure: ANSYS Capabilities Chart
» Overview Video: Engineering the Internet of Things with ANSYS
» Presentation: Wilde’s Guide to ANSYS High Performance Computing (HPC) for Desktops
» White Paper: Pervasive Engineering Simulation
» White Paper: Robust Design Innovation with Simulation Driven Product Development