ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans the entire range of physics, accurately simulating the structural, fluid, thermal and electromagnetic performance of any product or process.
Wilde Analysis has been an ANSYS channel partner since 2000 and have used the software for consulting for over 30 years.
Our combined software, training and consulting solutions enable you to incorporate simulation within your design and development processes efficiently, with expert support and mentoring from our experienced and friendly technical services team.
ANSYS enables you to predict with confidence that your products will thrive in the real world.
Industry leaders use ANSYS to create complete virtual prototypes of complex products and systems – comprised of mechanical, electronics and embedded software components – which incorporate all the physical phenomena that exist in real-world environments.
ANSYS 2019 R1 delivers the speed, agility and accessibility that engineers — at all levels of expertise —can leverage to develop and deliver next-generation products.
- 3-D Design – explore designs further with ANSYS Discovery, incorporate rapid CAD modelling with Discovery SpaceClaim
- The powerful and easy-to-use topology optimisation feature, which maximises material efficiency, now includes thermal objectives and works with shell geometries
- Waterfall diagrams enable insightful post-processing of acoustics simulations, which is especially useful in models of electric motors
- Generate mesh up to 7X faster using parallel processing
- Take control of turbulence modelling — GEKO fine-tunes results to match your specific simulation
- Leverage cloud computing to speed simulations. Jobs may be submitted directly from the Fluent desktop
- EMI Scanner in ANSYS HFSS and ANSYS SIwave enables design rule checking to identify potential EMI issues in a design prior to full simulation
- Two-way electromagnetic-thermal coupling is available between ANSYS HFSS, ANSYS Maxwell and ANSYS Q3D Extractor with ANSYS Icepak for electronics reliability studies
- Noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) analysis in ANSYS Maxwell delivers superior accuracy in less time than existing design flows available in the market
- ANSYS HFSS SBR+ includes antenna blockage and a user-defined transmission/reflection boundary to analyse automotive radar-fascia interaction in autonomous vehicles
As the digital and physical worlds become one, products are growing in complexity. Companies are facing unrelenting pressure to innovate, lower cycle times and reduce costs, while also increasing quality and eliminating risk. Simulation is becoming ‘pervasive’ within the entire engineering enterprise from Digital Exploration to Digital Prototyping to Digital Twins.
ANSYS gives you the tools to tackle the complexities of designing, manufacturing and maintaining your products and processes. You can expand your simulation activities throughout your product lifecycle, from design validation to exploring the “what ifs” of your products, facilitating innovation, lowering development and operational costs and improving time to market.
ANSYS software enables you to create a digital twin of your products.
A digital twin is a real-time, virtual copy of an actual operating machine that provides insight into individual product performance and maintenance. Sensors on the machine relay data, such as temperature, pressure, flow rate, voltage and loading, to the digital twin, and the twin evolves in step with the machines working environment.
The digital twin can predict conditions long before they happen, so you can monitor the twin and replace a distressed component, or take other corrective actions, during scheduled downtime rather than making an untimely shutdown. You can also use the collected data to improve the design of next-generation products.
ANSYS provides simulation solutions for all physics types within the ANSYS Workbench platform.
You can invest in the appropriate single or multi-physics solutions associated with your products and processes to create ‘virtual prototypes’.
» Brochure: ANSYS Capabilities Chart
» Overview Video: Engineering the Internet of Things with ANSYS
» Presentation: Wilde’s Guide to ANSYS High Performance Computing (HPC) for Desktops
» White Paper: Pervasive Engineering Simulation
» White Paper: Robust Design Innovation with Simulation Driven Product Development