Webinar: Advance Geotechnical Analysis with PLAXIS
Watch the Webinar Here
Making safe, cost-efficient and data-driven decisions are crucial for any geotechnical engineering project. Join us and discover how Bentley’s geotechnical analysis solutions could help you deliver quick and reliable results for your infrastructure challenges. PLAXIS is trusted by engineers worldwide for various types of geotechnical projects such as excavations, foundations, embankments, tunnels, and mines to name a few.
• Take advantage of finite element or limit equilibrium analysis in 2D or 3D with a complete set of geotechnical engineering applications
• Drive efficiency with intuitive digital workflows and advanced interoperability
• Support safe structures and environments with applications trusted by engineers worldwide
• How to quickly start your next geotechnical project with PLAXIS
**The webcast will be streamed through your computer, so there is no dial-in number. Please make sure your computer speakers (or headset) are turned on and the volume is set to an audible level so you can hear the presenters.
Product Advancement Engineer – Geotechnical
Bentley Systems, Inc.
Kyle obtained his master’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from the University of New South Wales. Kyle works out of Bentley’s office in Sydney, Australia.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 333 996 9930
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.