The Bridge to Smart Design
Moldex3D SYNC is an easy-to-use and multi-functional interface fully embedded in CAD software to bring a seamless workflow from design to simulation. With robust capability of Moldex3D, designers can create CAD models, setup the pre-processing conditions, and directly run professional injection molding analyses for design verification and optimization in their familiar CAD environments.
Moldex3D SYNC is now available on PTC® Creo®, NX and SOLIDWORKS®. If you would like to acquire more detail about this product, please contact us on :+44 (0) 333 996 9930 or email@example.com
Moldex3D SYNC Features & Benefits
- Moldex3D SYNC helps users synchronize design changes and validate product designs with Moldex3D’s simulations at minimum efforts.
- The easy-to-use interface streamlines the workflow and reduces training time.
- Moldex3D SYNC enables automatic generation of high-quality meshes, which avoids analysis bottlenecks and launches computation in few minutes.
- Versatile analysis capabilities provide quick design verification and complete molding solutions.
- Moldex3D SYNC supports the advanced symmetric function to enhance analysis accuracy and reduce calculation time.
- Moldex3D SYNC is equipped with Moldex3D’s comprehensive material databank.
- The capability of parallel processing speeds up the analysis process.
For more information about the Moldex3D product range, please click here >>
Talk to one of our account managers for how Moldex3D can benefit you, call now on :+44 (0) 333 996 9965.