- How do I meet urgent market demands faster than my competition AND be confident that my product is reliable?
- How do I reduce costs associated with physical testing by running simulations to explore and validate design options?
- Learn how simulation helps avoid component and assembly failures due to mechanical shock and vibration, drop and impact events, and other scenarios
- How can I assess issues such as delamination and component cracking?
- Learn how leading pre-processing and solver technologies enable the evaluation of devices involving complex physics, including shock and vibration, drop-test and thermal-mechanical interactions?
- What kinds of analysis and testing can I perform using simulation software?
This 45-minute webinar will use Ansys solutions to answer these questions and help improve mechanical reliability within electronics.