Our ReliaSoft reliability software and services are used widely within the specification, design and testing of electronic and electrical equipment. We are familiar with standards such as MIL-HDBK-217F, Bellcore/Telecordia and FIDES. Recent project examples include:
- Military runway landing light assessed to MIL-HDBK-217
- Reliability Gap analysis, life data analysis and Design for Reliability review for LED lighting
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability & Safety (RAMS) analysis of imaging radiometer for earth observation satellite
- Design FMEA, parts count prediction, RAMS analysis and accelerated life testing (ALT) on LED based train signalling system
- Fault tree analysis on active roll control system
- Life data analysis of high performance air flow sensors
- FMECA and standard based reliability predictions for aircraft control system
Among other services, we provide reliability consulting support to improve the efficiency of ‘burn in’ activities and host focused training courses addressing the management and improvement of electronic systems.
Process Modelling Solutions
Through our advanced manufacturing simulation solutions, including Moldex3D and DEFORM, we have helped companies improve the packaging of their electronic equipment involving metallic, composite and plastic materials.