Webinar: Rapid System Modeling for SMRS
- 22nd March 2018
5:00 am - 3:00 pm
The SMR industry is rapidly expanding, making fast analysis tools invaluable in remaining competitive in the SMR marketplace.
This webinar will focus on the analysis of Molten Salt Reactors.
This webinar takes place 22nd March at 05:00 GMT, 11:00 GMT or 15:00 GMT.
Registration / Further Information
Please inform us when registering which time you would prefer in the questions/comments field.
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is free to attend, but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
Venue: Online using GoToTraining
Wilde Analysis uses GoToTraining for online events. You can easily attend a session from anywhere, anytime using a compatible computer or mobile device. Join by downloading on Windows or Mac To get the most out of GoToTraining, you can download and install the full-featured desktop software on your Windows and Mac computer. Learn more.
This webinar will present on:
- Flownex’s dedicated components for modeling liquid fuel reactors.
- Key points to consider when using Flownex’s neutronic library to model MSRs.
- A demonstration of a practical example of an MSR model in Flownex.
- How Flownex can be used to model a variety of other Small Modular Reactors (SMRs).