Webinar: Considering Viscoelastic Properties of Plastic Materials in Injection Molding Analysis
- 31st July 2019
9:30 am - 10:30 am
Viscoelasticity plays a key role in determining the complex flow and deformation behaviour of melted plastics. A good understanding of the viscoelastic properties is essential to evaluate and avoid potential viscoelastic flow problems.
Moldex3D offers Viscoelasticity-Flow (VE-Flow) analysis, which employs a novel coupling approach to realistically capture the real-world viscoelastic flow behaviours. The VE-Flow analysis enables more accurate predictions of warpage, optical properties and flow-induced issues to meet stringent quality demands.
Webinar starts at 09:30 BST
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
What you will learn:
- Why Viscoelasticity Is Important?
- Introduction to Moldex3D VE-Flow Analysis
- Material Characterisation for Viscoelastic Properties
- Understanding the Effect of Viscoelasticity on Polymer Melt Front