Webinar: ANSYS HFSS Product Update
- 12th July 2019
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Webinar starts at 11:00 BST
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
Join us for this webinar to gain an overview of the most significant recent updates to ANSYS HFSS up to and including 2019 release 2 such as:
- The hybrid FEM-IE solver capability has seen a number of updates to extend the capability of HFSS to more efficiently model complex antenna scenarios, including improvements in meshing across various workflows. There have also been improvements to the automation of solution setups, faster field recovery and ability to save fields from interpolating sweeps.
- The HFSS SBR+ tool has also been advanced with new capabilities in the ADAS solution space for advanced Doppler processing, as well as improvements in current source conformance and SBR+ gain.
- The HFSS 3D Layout tool has also seen improvements for ECAD/MCAD mesh assembly and lightweight MCAD in Layout, support for PMLs for radiating problems, improved on-chip spiral inductor model assembly as well as an increasing 3D component library. The ANSYS EMIT tool has also been introduced into the desktop environment enabling complex RFI analysis to be performed directly in the ANSYS Electronics Desktop.
- A new capability to launch HFSS on the ANSYS cloud service has been introduced, enabling users to conveniently access additional computing resources.