Using Simulation to Help in Green Fuel Revolution: Hydrogen Life Cycle and the Role of Simulation | Ansys Webinar
- 15th June 2021
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
15 June 2021
10 AM EDT / 3 PM BST
Oil and gas refiners are being required to make large capital expenditures and increase hydrogen usage for low sulfur fuels that are mandated by new environmental standards. This webinar will:
- Provide insights on how simulation is playing a vital role in resolving the challenges in the hydrogen lifecycle from production to distribution, storage, transport and consumption.
- Review use cases for different hydrogen production processes: a) grey hydrogen, b) converting grey hydrogen to blue hydrogen, and c) green hydrogen.
- Highlight the use of Ansys Fluent for applications like steam reformers, pyrolysis chambers, electrolyzers, fuel cells, hydrogen combustion turbines and more.
- Show how simulation can help scale up production and handle hydrogen safely
Learn how Ansys simulation is playing a vital role in resolving the challenges in the hydrogen lifecycle from production to distribution, storage, transport and consumption.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
- Ansys Fluent Hydrogen combustion modeling capabilitties
- Ansys reduced-order modeling and digital twin technologies
- Particualte flow modeling
- Electrochemical modeling
- Comprehensive multiphase modeling solutions.