Turbo in 15 Minutes: Improving Durability with Aeromechanics | Ansys Webinar
- 15th April 2021 - 20th April 2021
3:00 pm - 3:15 pm
15 April 2021
10 AM EDT / 3 PM BST/ 7:30 PM IST
This 15-minute webinar will cover how to set up and run aeromechanical simulations, including blade flutter and forced response. This presentation will show you how to:
- Use industry leading transient blade row methods and harmonic analysis methods
- Efficiently run a one-way coupled simulation for flutter and forced response
- Understand advanced flow and structural phenomena and evaluate the durability of bladerows
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
This 15-minute webinar will cover how to set up and run aeromechanical simulations, including blade flutter and forced response.