- 12th February 2019 - 13th February 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 2nd July 2019 - 3rd July 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 24th January 2023 - 25th January 2023
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- 1st March 2023 - 2nd March 2023
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- 20th June 2023 - 21st June 2023
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 3rd October 2023 - 4th October 2023
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Wilde Analysis is the first and only UK & Ireland Moldex3D Authorised Certification Centre.
In this course, you will learn features, functionalities and workflows in Moldex3D using both eDesign and BLM meshes.
The format of the course is a mix of theory and practical workshop exercises.
Benefits of Training
- Understanding the basics of the injection moulding processes and mould design
- Understanding the capability of Moldex3D simulation technology
- The ability to independently set up an analysis, integrate the results and recognise the potential issues, and implement solutions.
Who Should Attend?
New users of Moldex3D, or people looking to familiarise themselves with the STUDIO interface. Prior experience of injection moulding, polymers or CAD is not necessary.
This course is delivered online in 2 hour sessions, over 3 consecutive days.
Please complete the form opposite or contact us for online training prices, including discounts for multiple delegates and courses.
Start Date: 24 January 2023
Sessions on 24 and 25 Jan.
Start Date: 1 March 2023
Sessions on 1 and 2 March.
Start Date: 20 June 2023
Sessions on 20 and 21 June.
Start Date: 3 October 2023
Sessions on 3 and 4 October.
Classroom Training Option
A classroom-based course is also available at one of our venues if preferred to virtual training.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 333 996 9930
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also run this course on a date of your choosing or as a bespoke course. Please let us know if you are interested in this option.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
Session 1: Introduction & Model Set Up
- Moldex3D Introduction
- Theory Recap
- Fundamentals of Moldex3D Studio
- Gate & Runner Design
- Meshing Procedures
- Material Selection & Comparison
Session 2: Results & Interpretation
- Flow Analysis
- Cooling Analysis
- Warpage Interpretation
- Advanced Options & Computation Parameters
Session 3: Advanced Topics & Discussion
- Advanced topics (e.g. Overmoulding, Fibre Analysis)
- Delegate’s applications
- Workshop Review