- 27th June 2022 - 29th June 2022
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- 19th October 2022 - 21st October 2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 12th December 2022 - 14th December 2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Wilde Analysis is the first and only UK & Ireland Moldex3D Authorised Certification Centre.
In this course, you will learn features, functionalities and workflows in Moldex3D using both eDesign and BLM meshes.
The format of the course is a mix of theory and practical workshop exercises.
Benefits of Training
- Understanding the basics of the injection moulding processes and mould design
- Understanding the capability of Moldex3D simulation technology
- The ability to independently set up an analysis, integrate the results and recognise the potential issues, and implement solutions.
Who Should Attend?
New users of Moldex3D, or people looking to familiarise themselves with the STUDIO interface. Prior experience of injection moulding, polymers or CAD is not necessary.
This course is delivered online in 2 hour sessions, over 3 consecutive days.
Please complete the form opposite or contact us for online training prices, including discounts for multiple delegates and courses.
Start Date: 27 June 2022
Sessions on 27 June, 28 June, 29 June.
Start Date: 19 Oct 2022
Sessions on 19 October, 20 October, 21 October.
Start Date: 12 Dec 2022
Sessions on 12 Decmber, 13 December, 14 December.
Classroom Training Option
A classroom-based course is also available at one of our venues if preferred to virtual training.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 333 996 9930
- Email us at email@example.com
We can also run this course on a date of your choosing or as a bespoke course. Please let us know if you are interested in this option.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
Session 1: Introduction & Model Set Up
- Moldex3D Introduction
- Theory Recap
- Fundamentals of Moldex3D Studio
- Gate & Runner Design
- Meshing Procedures
- Material Selection & Comparison
Session 2: Results & Interpretation
- Flow Analysis
- Cooling Analysis
- Warpage Interpretation
- Advanced Options & Computation Parameters
Session 3: Advanced Topics & Discussion
- Advanced topics (e.g. Overmoulding, Fibre Analysis)
- Delegate’s applications
- Workshop Review