- 31st January 2023 - 1st February 2023
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wilde Analysis is the first and only UK & Ireland Moldex3D Authorised Certification Centre.
In this course, you will learn features, functionalities and workflows in Moldex3D using both eDesign and BLM meshes.
The format of this course is a mix of theory and practical workshop exercises.
Benefits of Training
- Understanding the basics of the injection moulding processes and mould design
- Understanding the capability of Moldex3d simulation technology
- The ability to independently set up an analysis, integrate the results and recognize the potential issues, and implement solutions.
Who Should Attend?
New users of Moldex3D, or people looking to familiarise themselves with the STUDIO interface. Prior experience of injection moulding, polymers or CAD is not necessary.
The course commences at 9:00am and finishes at approximately 5:00pm.
Please contact us for dates
31 January 2023 – 01 February 2023
Online Training Option
An online course is also available as an alternative to classroom-based tuition.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 333 996 9930
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also run this course on a date of your choosing or as a bespoke course. Please let us know if you are interested in this option.
Manchester AreaWhitworth House 28 Charles Street Stockport SK1 3JR
CambridgeChurch Farm Barn 15 High Street Longstanton Cambridge CB24 3BP
Session 1: Introduction & Model Set Up
- Moldex3D Introduction
- Theory Recap
- Fundamentals of Moldex3D Studio
- Gate & Runner Design
- Meshing Procedures
- Material Selection & Comparison
Session 2: Results & Interpretation
- Flow Analysis
- Cooling Analysis
- Warpage Interpretation
- Advanced Options & Computation Parameters
Session 3: Advanced Topics & Discussion
- Advanced topics (e.g. Overmoulding, Fibre Analysis)
- Delegate’s applications
- Workshop Review