RAM Analysis – Introduction
Whitworth House, 28 Charles Street
- 4th September 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Who Should Attend?
Engineers and managers responsible for planning maintenance, reducing costs and increasing performance of systems.
The course commences at 9:00am and finishes at approximately 5:00pm.
£500, including lunch and refreshments.
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Registration / Further Information
Please contact us to discuss if this course is suitable for your requirements and to book your place(s). Simply:
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at email@example.com
We can also run this course at your offices as a company-dedicated training session on a date of your choosing. Please indicate when contacting us if you are interested in this option.
- What is RAM Analysis?
- Basic Concepts
- Basic Failure and Probability Theory
- How to build a Simple Reliability Block Diagram (RBD)
- Where to Gather Data From
- Failure, Repair and Maintenance Modelling
- Sensitivity Studies and What-if Analysis
- Calculating Life Time Costs The link between
- FMEAs and RAM
- Other Methodologies
- Final Questions
- Further Learning