Fault Tree Analysis – Introduction
Whitworth House, 28 Charles Street
- 3rd July 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The objective of this course is to provide the delegates with an understanding of the purpose of Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), how it is carried out and what benefits are achieved by using FTA.
Underlying concepts are introduced, reinforced by examples illustrating how these principles can be put into practice.
The course commences at 9:00am and finishes at approximately 5:00pm.
£500, including lunch and refreshments.
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Registration / Further Information
Please contact us to discuss if this course is suitable for your requirements and to book your place(s). Simply:
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also run this course at your offices as a company-dedicated training session on a date of your choosing. Please indicate when contacting us if you are interested in this option.
- What is a Fault Tree?
- Introduction to Basic Concepts
- Basic Failure and Probability Theory
- How to Build a Fault Tree: Components used in constructing a fault tree
- Identifying Minimal Cut Sets
- Common Cause Failure Failure, Repair and Maintenance modelling
- Confidence Analysis
- Event Tree Analysis
- Other Methodologies
- Final Questions
- Further Learning