Autodesk Moldflow Adviser (Stockport)
Whitworth House, 28 Charles Street
- 13th March 2019 - 14th March 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our courses combine the theory of plastic injection moulding and Moldflow’s unique design principles together with the practical use of the simulation software and interpretation of the results.
In this course, students learn features, functionalities and workflows in Autodesk Moldflow Adviser through hands-on exercises. Students learn how to become more efficient at evaluating digital prototypes, running analysis and interpreting results of all analysis types available in the Premium and Ultimate packages.
Who Should Attend?
Those interested in designing parts, not only for function, but also for ease of manufacture, thereby enabling parts of consistent quality to be produced cost effectively. Staff who need to understand how part and mould design can affect final part quality and cost. Design Engineers, Process Engineers, Tooling Engineers and new users of Autodesk Moldflow Adviser. Prior mould analysis experience is not necessary.
What Will You Learn?
- Autodesk Moldflow Adviser – Wilde Analysis
- How to complete fill, pack, & warp analysis Evaluate CAD geometry, runners, and cooling lines
- How to determine the reliability of your simulation results
The course commences at 9:00am and finishes at approximately 5:00pm.
£1200, including lunch and refreshments.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at email@example.com
For more information please download the training course flyer below.