- 16th August 2022 - 17th August 2022
9:30 am - 11:30 am
- 15th November 2022 - 16th November 2022
9:30 am - 11:30 am
This course is designed for FEA and CFD users of Ansys SpaceClaim. You will learn and achieve an understanding of the main tools in SpaceClaim to create a geometry from scratch or to clean up and prepare an imported geometry for modelling using Ansys solutions. You will also learn how to create named selections and parameters and how to import them to Ansys Workbench.
Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a new geometry from scratch in Ansys SpaceClaim
- Repair an imported geometry in Ansys SpaceClaim
- Extract the fluid volume from solid bodies
- Create and edit an enclosure around a body
- Create Named Selections and parameters in Ansys SpaceClaim
- Import the geometry to Ansys Workbench with the Named Selections and the Parameters
Who Should Attend?
Mechanical engineers, design engineers, and designers working within any discipline who want to take their knowledge of Ansys Mechanical to the next level.
This online course is split into 2 sessions over 2 consecutive days at 2 hours each.
Sessions run between 9:30am – 11:30am.
Start Date: 16 August 2022
Sessions on 16 August and 17 August.
Start Date: 15 November 2022
Sessions on 15 November and 16 November.
Classroom Training Option
A classroom-based course is also available at one of our venues if preferred to virtual training.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 333 996 9930
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
- Module 01: Core Skills
- Workshop 1.1: Basics
- Workshop 1.2 FEA: Creating Simple Bracket
- Workshop 1.2 CFD: Creating Mixing Elbow
- Module 02: Creating Geometry
- Workshop 2.1: Creating Geometry
- Module 03: Repairing Geometry
- Workshop 3.1: Repairing Geometry
- Module 04: Preparing for a CFD/FEA modeling
- Workshop 4.1 FEA: Preparing for FEA Analysis
- Workshop 4.1 CFD: Mixing Elbow
- Workshop 4.2 CFD: Preparing for CFD Analysis
- Workshop 4.3 CFD: Tube Bundle
- Module 05: SpaceClaim to Workbench
- Workshop 5.1: Parameters
- Workshop 5.2 CFD: Valve