- 23rd August 2022 - 24th August 2022
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 3rd October 2022 - 4th October 2022
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 13th December 2022 - 14th December 2022
7:40 pm - 8:40 pm
This course is designed for FEA and CFD users of Ansys SpaceClaim. You will learn and achieve an understanding of the main tools in SpaceClaim to create a geometry from scratch or to clean up and prepare an imported geometry for modelling using Ansys solutions. You will also learn how to create named selections and parameters and how to import them to Ansys Workbench.
Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a new geometry from scratch in Ansys SpaceClaim
- Repair an imported geometry in Ansys SpaceClaim
- Extract the fluid volume from solid bodies
- Create and edit an enclosure around a body
- Create Named Selections and parameters in Ansys SpaceClaim
- Import the geometry to Ansys Workbench with the Named Selections and the Parameters
Who Should Attend?
Mechanical engineers, design engineers, and designers working within any discipline who want to take their knowledge of Ansys Mechanical to the next level.
The course commences at 9:00am and finishes at approximately 5:00pm.
£450, including lunch and refreshments.
23 August 2022
13 December 2022
7 June 2022
3 October 2022
Online Training Option
An online course is also available as an alternative to classroom-based tuition.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 333 996 9930
- Email us at email@example.com
Manchester AreaWhitworth House 28 Charles Street Stockport SK1 3JR
CambridgeChurch Farm Barn 15 High Street Longstanton Cambridge CB24 3BP
- Module 01: Core Skills
- Workshop 1.1: Basics
- Workshop 1.2 FEA: Creating Simple Bracket
- Workshop 1.2 CFD: Creating Mixing Elbow
- Module 02: Creating Geometry
- Workshop 2.1: Creating Geometry
- Module 03: Repairing Geometry
- Workshop 3.1: Repairing Geometry
- Module 04: Preparing for a CFD/FEA modeling
- Workshop 4.1 FEA: Preparing for FEA Analysis
- Workshop 4.1 CFD: Mixing Elbow
- Workshop 4.2 CFD: Preparing for CFD Analysis
- Workshop 4.3 CFD: Tube Bundle
- Module 05: SpaceClaim to Workbench
- Workshop 5.1: Parameters
- Workshop 5.2 CFD: Valve