Whitworth House, 28 Charles Street
- 11th August 2020 - 12th August 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
ANSYS Fluent contains the broad physical modeling capabilities needed to model flow, turbulence, heat transfer, and reactions for industrial applications.
This course offers an introduction to ANSYS Fluent software and the basic theory behind it. You will learn how to setup, solve and post-process your results using ANSYS Fluent.
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors who have not had any previous training on ANSYS FLUENT.
A background (or basic understanding) of fluid mechanics is recommended for any attendees on this course.
The course commences at 9:00am and finishes at approximately 5:00pm.
£790, including lunch and refreshments.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Topics Include:
- Overview of CFD Process
- Fluid Simulation Basics
- Defining Fluid Simulations
- Postprocessing Fluid Simulations
- Parameters and Design Points
- CFD Best Practices
- Heat Transfer
- Transient Flows