- 31st December 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Multiphase flows often play a key role in industrial processes and understanding multiphase phenomena can be important for optimizing processes or products. Ansys Fluent offers a range of models for multiphase flow simulation which can help you to understand multiphase flow phenomena in your application.
Following completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe basic concepts of multiphase flow theory such as phase definition and flow classification
- Set up and solve problems using any of the multiphase flow models available in Ansys CFD software
- Select the correct multiphase model for your Ansys CFD application
Who Should Attend?
Mechanical, Chemical, Aerospace, Process or Consulting Engineers or Engineers of any discipline who want to solve multiphase flow problems with Ansys Fluent.
This course assumes that you have completed Ansys Fluent Getting Started training and are already familiar with single phase flow in Ansys Fluent.
Typical Learning Pathway
The course commences at 9:00am and finishes at approximately 5:00pm.
£450, including lunch and refreshments.
Online Training Option
An online course is also available. Please contact us for details.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 333 996 9930
- Email us at email@example.com
We can also run this course on a date of your choosing or as a bespoke course. Please let us know if you are interested in this option.
Training at Locations that Suit YouWe can run our training courses at one of our classroom centres, onsite at your premises or online through virtual tuition. Please contact us to discuss which option best suits your requirements.
Classroom Training FacilitiesManchester Area Whitworth House 28 Charles Street Stockport SK1 3JR Cambridge Church Farm Barn 15 High Street Longstanton Cambridge CB24 3BP
- Multiphase Introduction
- Volume of Fluid Model (VOF)
- Workshop: Tank Flush
- Discrete Phase Model (DPM)
- Workshop: Using the Discrete Phase Model
- Workshop: Evaporating Liquid Spray
- Eulerian Model
- Workshop: Bubble Column
- Workshop: Fluidized Bed
- Workshop: Gas Bubble Rising in a Slurry