- 21st July 2016
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 19th October 2016
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Ansys DesignXplorer is a design optimisation application that operates under the Ansys Workbench environment and incorporates both traditional and nontraditional optimisation through a goal-driven approach. ANSYS DesignXplorer software provides instantaneous feedback on all proposed design modifications, which dramatically decreases the number of design iterations and improves the overall design process. The easy-to-use GUI within the ANSYS DesignXplorer program is based upon the Workbench technology. The GUI allows users to consider multiple designs so they can more quickly and efficiently create new products within their existing product lines or optimise parts for new operating conditions.
Ansys DesignXplorer software interacts with all ANSYS Workbench platform components and offers bi-directional associativity with leading CAD packages such as SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Mechanical Desktop, Inventor, Unigraphics and Pro/ENGINEER so that design changes can be quickly made to your design database.
Students will learn about Ansys DesignXplorer through lectures and relevant tutorials. After completing the course, attendees will be able to use Ansys DesignXplorer software to study, quantify, and graph various structural, thermal and flow responses on parts and assemblies.
Who Should Attend?
Engineers and Designers who wants to drive an optimization study to their processes.
- A technical education and/or background in design optimization is recommended but having an engineering degree is not required.
- This course is designed for clients who have little to no experience with ANSYS DesignXplorer.
The course commences at 9:00am and finishes at approximately 5:00pm.
£450, including lunch and refreshments.
Online Training Option
An online course is also available. Please contact us for details.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 333 996 9930
- Email us at email@example.com
We can also run this course on a date of your choosing or as a bespoke course. Please let us know if you are interested in this option.
Training at Locations that Suit YouWe can run our training courses at one of our classroom centres, onsite at your premises or online through virtual tuition. Please contact us to discuss which option best suits your requirements.
Classroom Training FacilitiesManchester Area Whitworth House 28 Charles Street Stockport SK1 3JR Cambridge Church Farm Barn 15 High Street Longstanton Cambridge CB24 3BP
- Module 01: Introduction to DesignXplorer
- Workshop 1.1: Overview of DesignXplorer
- Workshop 1.2: What-if Study
- Module 02: Table of Design Points
- Module 03: Parameter Correlation
- Workshop 3.1: Parameter Correlation Analysis on a Beam
- Workshop 3.2: Parameter Correlation
- Module 04: Response Surface Optimization
- Module 05: Details of Design of Experiments
- Workshop 5.1: Design of Experiments
- Module 06: Details of Response Surface
- Workshop 6.1: Sparse Grid Method
- Module 07: Details of Response Surface Optimization
- Workshop 7.1: Optimizing Mixing Tank Boundary Conditions
- Workshop 7.2: Response Surface Optimization (Support Bracket)
- Workshop 7.3: Response Surface Optimization (Cylindrical Support)
- Workshop 7.4: CFX Optimization (Airfoil)
- Module 08: Details of Direct Optimization
- Workshop 8.1: Direct Optimization
- Workshop 8.2: Direct Optimization (Steel Sheet Triangle)
- Module 09: Six-Sigma Analysis
- Workshop 9.1: Six Sigma Analysis
- Workshop 9.2: Running Workbench in Batch
- Module 10: ROM Builder
- Workshop 10.1: ROM Example for Fluent