Platform-Level Integration of Antennas, RF Systems and Cables | Ansys Webinar
- 14th July 2021
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
14 July 2021
11AM EDT / 4PM BST
Join us to learn how advanced simulation software and measurement help you address the challenges of integrating many RF systems and the associated cables, antennas, filters and other RF components into platforms. This webinar is applicable to a wide variety of platforms including automotive, aerospace, naval, rail and electronics.
- Learn how Ansys HFSS, Ansys SIwave, and Ansys EMA3D Cable are used to compute S-parameters between cables, antennas and PCBs.
- Discover how the Automated Radio Measurement System (ARMS) is used to measure broadband performance of transmitters and receivers.
- Understand how EMIT is used to perform system-level analysis incorporating data from simulation and measurement.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
Learn how advanced simulation software and measurement help you address the challenges of integrating many RF systems and the associated cables, antennas, filters, and other RF components into platforms.