Optimise Multidisciplinary Design with Ansys LS-DYNA and Ansys optiSLang | Ansys Webinar
- 3rd November 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
3 November 2021
11 AM EDT / 3 PM GMT / 8:30 PM IST
Discover how using Ansys LS-DYNA and Ansys optiSLang can optimise multidisciplinary design and improve sensitivity investigation by joining powerful solvers to advance optimisation, create a seamless workflow, and streamline process integration.
Ansys optiSLang automates key aspects of the robust design optimization process, connecting multiple CAD and CAE tools to create a multidisciplinary approach to optimization and sensitivity investigation.
In this webinar, we will explore how the capabilities of Ansys optiSLang can be integrated during a crash and noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) analysis using Ansys LS-DYNA. Discover how using Ansys LS-DYNA and Ansys optiSLang in tandem meets rising automation demands by joining powerful solvers and providing an opportunity to map and share data between them for advanced optimisation and sensitivity investigation.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential. If you are unable to attend the webinar, please register to receive a copy of the recording when it becomes available.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
- How to optimise multidisciplinary design using Ansys LS-DYNA and Ansys optiSLang.
- How to integrate Ansys optiSLang into Ansys LS-DYNA analysis and other applications.
- How to solve a real-world case study using Ansys LS-DYNA and Ansys optiSLang.
- How to investigate influencing parameters, conduct multidisciplinary sensitivity analysis, and optimize to the best set of solutions.